Search ANYTHING

Thursday, June 11, 2015

MUSIC IS LOVE

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music."-Billy Joel http://www.billyjoel.com/"The hills are alive with the sound of music, with songs they have sung for a thousand years. The hills fill my heart with the sound of music. My heart wants to sing every song it hears."-Maria (Julie Andrews) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059742/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Theses quotes are what describes music. Music, to me, is a way out. It's a escape from the real, and cruel world we live in. To be away from all the problems, and drama. It helps us become sane and stable so we wont kill anyone at school. Music allows us to feel emotions such as: Joy, miserable, excitable, and even anger. It has the power to change our view on the world. It teaches us lessons that would carry us through, through the rest of our LIVES. Which is a very long time.

There are many songs that inspires me and that I enjoy listening to. But the songs that stood out to me was in a movie called, "The Sound of Music". The Sound of Music is my 60s movie! I love it so much. The Adventure, the musicals, and even the romance. Though, the song that I loved the most are "My Favorite Things", "Do Re Mi", and of course, the most popular out of all of them, "Sound of Music". When I first heard theses songs, I was like, "Not bad for 60s music". And then, I kept listening to them until I learned the lyrics like the back of my hand. Each of them taught me how to sing, they taught me to be myself, and they taught me how to appreciate music more. Let's do this, I'll share my songs with you and you comment and tell me yours.

SONGS:

  1. Sugar by Maroon 5
  2. Earned it by The Weeknd 
  3. Tightrope by Janelle Monae 
  4. Electric Lady by Janelle Monae
  5. I'm not the only one by Sam Smith
  6. Rude by MAGIC

This is literally only a portion of my playlist. I just shared my heart with you. Be HAPPY.

Song Example from my Playlist:

P.S. Bruno Mars is too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment